Re: glass etching

---------

From: John and Pam Smith (smithp015_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 08:34:06 PDT

I have used Armour Etch and it is great, but the contact paper is somewhat
limiting when you want to block out fine details. I just saw a new cream
that works as a resist. You block out areas buy painting it on the glass.
Looks interesting. It was with the Armour Etch.
Pam in Hawaii

Received from Deb M., 5/2/03 5:24 AM