Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: glass etching


From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 08:24:03 PDT

It's called Armour Etch - it's in all the catalogs or craft shops. You can
block areas you don't want to etch with contact paper.

>there is a cream you can buy at the craft just paint it on.

Protect your PC - get VirusScan Online