Art Teachers - Those who can...teach

---------

From: Karalee Serra (kserra77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 05:11:48 PDT

I'm on a search for art teachers making art, their own art, and I'm not
sure if I'm in the right place or not. I'm looking to do some email
interviews and possibly get some snapshots of work.

A little background on my part will probably help - in a nut shell, I'm an
art education graduate student working on my thesis project at the
Massachusetts College of Art in Boston. I'm building a small virtual
community for art educators which will hopefully inspire them into doing
their own art work. Through interviews, an email discussion list, and
excellent creative resources, I'm hoping to admonish the statement - Those
who can't...teach.

The site will eventually live at www.cutxpaste.net when I am finished
building it. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, please feel free to
email me at kserra77@earthlink.net .

Thank you for your time
kserra
kserra77@earthlink.net