Re: Great Ideas from my visit to the Princeton Art Museum

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 06:48:07 PDT

I think your ideas about Chinese takeout boxes and Coke bottles sound better
than the ones you described in the show! I love the shape of the takeout boxes
and used to get transparent chinese takeout boxes wholesale (when I had a
shop) and sold them filled with layers of dried lavendar and rosebuds. Betty

---