followup on white clay...thanks!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 06:19:28 PDT

Just wanted to say thanks for those that offered some suggestions with
the white clay firing. Everything is turning out fine, haven't lost one
in the kiln yet since I've slowed the speed, cracked the lid for a
longer period of time and allowed projects to sit on shelves longer to dry.

My slip greenware glazes are turning out very satisfying as well, and is
encouraging more experimentation. Thanks...!! You're a great group of
people.

Larry

---