Re: Good news! New Matisse video is coming out

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 05:07:20 PDT

Michal:

Thank you for posting about "Dropping in on Rousseau." I didn't know that
the book was already being shipped.

I am very happy that the book was enjoyed by your fifth graders. The
Rousseau football players is a fun image, isn't it? Last summer I stumbled
across the original in Las Vegas at the Guggenheim on the Strip. What a
treat and a surprise to unexpectedly see the masterwork.

I think that you and your kids will enjoy the video. There are some subtle
references that you'll catch that your kids might not. Jim and I tried to
embed some humor to keep adults and older kids interested.

Pam