Re: Good news! New Matisse video is coming out

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 19:29:13 PDT

I read the book to my 5th graders this afternoon since it tied in with the
jungle scenes we have been working on. The kids got so excited to see
different reproductions that they were already familiar with, and they got
into a fascinating discussion over the history of football because of the
book! I highly recommend it and can't wait till PTO gives us our yearly
funds so I can buy the video to go with it! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Pam
> > Soon you will be able to view a made-for-kids video about Matisse. It is
> > another high quality video authored by Getty list member Pam Stephens.
The
> > video she did with Jim McNeill - "Dropping in on Rousseau" - is so much
> fun
> > (I even think high school would like it). Make sure you get "Rousseau"
on
> > your orders for next year:
> > http://www.crystalproductions.com/videos/rousseau.html

---