Give Incredible Art Department a "click"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:52:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I keep forgetting to post the new domain name for Incredible Art Department
http://www.incredibleart.tk

The old address still works:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

The shorter URL is easier for your students to type into the computer. The
pop-up window only comes up on the first page. It will always open to
Incredible Art Department Home -- Use the buttons to navigate from there. We
need to get a number of clicks on this URL each month in order for it to
remain free. Thanks again to Teri Mason for suggesting it. World teachers
can use AltaVista to translate the pages http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr .
It is not perfect, but Pascale and I discovered it is more accurate than
http://www.freetranslation.com/. I use Altavista to translate Luc's pages.
Luc just sent me a better translator:
http://www.reverso.net/textonly/text_translation.asp I am going to use that
one for a while.

World teachers - please let me know how the site can better serve you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.incredibleart.tk

---