Last call for the "experts" list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:44:07 PDT

Dear Getty members,

Now you are finding out why I started this "experts" list. The Getty list is
now
"down" - I know because my message was just sent back to me. By the time you
get this - the list will be up and running again. If you never want to be
totally
out of contact with Getty list members - please reply with the following
information:

Location (state)?

Name (first is enough)?

Email address (include summer address)?

Area(s) of interest (media)?

Media you like teaching best?

Send replies to Jdecker@woh.rr.com

I will send the updated list out to all who replied this year and in
previous years.
You will have your own list of "experts" to share information and plans to
help in a pinch when the list goes down. I am NOT putting the list on
Incredible Art Department - it is only going to those who submitted names. I
assure you, folks will use it wisely.

Judy Decker

---