Ceramics and Sculpture sites needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:41:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am late getting the Great Sites ready for Incredible Art Department.
Please send me/the list "Great Sites" for ceramics and sculpture for May.
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com ).
I am leaving the Math and Science up for the rest of this week since I was
late getting them online (due to the Princeton server crash earlier this
month).
Math -Science - Art links:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html
Math -Science- Artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html
Animals in Art for Kids:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite-kids.html

Judy

P.S. I fixed the "button problem" (spacing) on my home page - but now don't
have the fancy hover button. I figured out how to do a hover button using a
gif - but it was too time consuming for now:
I don't know how to make Mona's eyes move though.

---