Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ceramics and Sculpture sites needed

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:41:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am late getting the Great Sites ready for Incredible Art Department.
Please send me/the list "Great Sites" for ceramics and sculpture for May.
( ).
I am leaving the Math and Science up for the rest of this week since I was
late getting them online (due to the Princeton server crash earlier this
Math -Science - Art links:
Math -Science- Artists:
Animals in Art for Kids:

P.S. I fixed the "button problem" (spacing) on my home page - but now don't
have the fancy hover button. I figured out how to do a hover button using a
gif - but it was too time consuming for now:
I don't know how to make Mona's eyes move though.