possible virus

---------

From: Michelle (mmolnar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 15:54:34 PDT

If you receive an e-mail from me with an attachment that says "hi, congratulations" or something to that effect in the subject line, don't open it. I have been getting tons of returned mail from addresses in my address book that I didn't send messages to as well as those I've never seen. Just in case, don't open any messages with attachments from me until I figure out what is going on. I hope I didn't give anyone a virus! Sorry if I did! -Michelle

---