Re: FYI on PBS

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 19:41:11 PDT

Re: FYI on PBSHave you read the children's book "When Pigasso met Mootisse"? If you want your kids to remember these two artists then this is a sure fire way. I love the way the ilustrator illustrated in these artist's styles.
~Michal

    One of my favorite books of all time is
       Matisse and Picasso A Friendship in Art
       by Francoise Gilot
    she gives a lot of insight into her marriage to Picassos as well as the admiration for Matisse. Matisse is my favorite and I love knowing that Pablo was a bit intimidated by him and was eager to impress him. I'll be curious to see how the PBS show treats the relationship.
    I'm not sure if it's still in print, but I really recommend this book.