Re: Pop up

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 04:15:51 PDT

i'm not sure if this problem was solved but here's something to try if you
haven't figured it out yet.
go to "start up items" in the systems folder in the hard drive. you should
see icons for all the things that open when you start up your machine. there
should also be a "start up items - disabled" folder. if your hard drive icon
is in the start up items folder, drag it to the start up items disabled
folder, then restart your computer. that might take care of it. if it
doesn't, go to "Help" (Apple-?) and search for info on start up items.
there are directions there on what to try next.

hope this helps,
linda in michigan where it is absolutely GORGEOUS outsideŠfinally! and where
the world's slowest poppies aren't even close to blooming yet.