RE: best artists' brushes?

---------

From: Patricia Banas (pbanas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 05:03:39 PDT

Chris-
I would love a catalog.. thanks.

Patty Banas
NAHS
7600 Fodor Rd.
New Albany, OH 43054

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bowden [mailto:cbowden@currys.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 9:02 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: best artists' brushes?

Here is a link to Curry's website. All prices are Canadian dollar retail
prices. Take 35-40% off those prices for your educational pricing. Keep in
mind the strong U.S. dollar compared to the Canadian dollar!
http://www.currys.com/artm/brushindex.html

Can I send you a free educational catalogue?

Chris Bowden
Southwestern Ontario Educational Rep.
Curry's Art Materials
1-800-268-2969 ext. 128