Re: job offer as itinerant teacher

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 04:45:14 PDT

Hi Colett, How desparate are you for a job? I teach 27 classes a week, and
this is plenty!!! You need to ask: How long are the periods? Then you can
figure out how many classes in a day. 5/6classes @ 45-50 minutes for each
class is pretty standard. They may want you to teach 30 minute classes to fit
that many in to a week. That would not be easy. Just my opinion. good luck.
Let us know.
Betsy