Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Photoshop.Michelle Harrell's site

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 21:38:46 PDT

Beth asked "Could you describe at all how you started constructing the site

My teacher site has gone through several looks and I'm getting ready to give
it a facial (not quite a face-lift, just a little different look) this
summer. I created the top bar in PhotoShop during an integrating technology
workshop last summer when I was bored and there happened to be PhotoShop on
the computer I was working on. I love side-strip background tiles and
tables- they just seems to make stuff organized. The software I use is
called TeamFusion and it's a lot like NetObjects. It's more of a management
tool than just making the look of each page. Plus, two people can work on
the same web-site at one time. For instance, several people have rights to
our art dept page so they can add dates or I can add pictures, whatever.
There's so much I want to do to it (design wise and content wise) but never
enough time. Perhaps this summer. I appreciate the nice feedback but I'd
also be open if anyone had constructive comments so I have some goals during
my break (after I have some quiet non-thinking chill time by the pool that

Michelle Harrell