Re: Adobe Premiere

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 20:54:38 PDT

I have 12 Adobe Premiere6 Editing Stations in my editing lab at the high
school running on the Pinnacle DV500 Capture Cards. Our other high schools
also are using Premiere with the same set-up.
We purchased our through www.dvgear.com We have the DV Warrior edit station
with dual 75gig hard drives. Mine are wet up so Video1 uses HD1 and Video2
uses HD2 and all the software runs on a 20gig system drive.
It is fairly easy to teach/use, you can get classroom in a box (CIB) also.
They really do make great video too.
Adobe is real common in high schools around the country.
Final Cut Pro is pretty much a Mac Program. It just depends on the platform
the schools operate on....PC or MAC.
We are PC district.

Any more questions, let me know,

Thanks,

G. Osborne
www.erhstv.com
www.logohouse.com
admin@logohouse.com
www.puyallup.k12.wa.us

> Does anyone use Adobe Premiere? Is there any film editing software that
> anyone finds easier or better to use with a PC?

---