Re: Interior Design

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 19:53:48 PDT

Interior Design has moved out of most Home Economics departments at the
university level. Look to architecture or art departments, or the
vocational training programs at community colleges. Check out the FIDER
website at www.fider.org. There may be something mentioned for your
geographic area. If you need additional help, send an e-mail to me
personally. I have been teaching Interior Design for years, and may be able
to help you with some questions.

Lori

graham24@cox.net