Re: Photoshop list?

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:16:11 PDT

If there are so many who are interested- wh y can't we continue here? I too
would love to join but I don't know if I would have time for another list!
Kathy in Kalamazoo ---

I agree. I tried to send something to the list created by Judie last night
and half was returned to me as undeliverable.
I just hope that everyone that says they want to be involved contributes.
I'd like to see some real brainstorming on best uses of the software.

Patty

---