Re: Pop up

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:16:06 PDT

> How would you get into your hard drive folder if you
> did not have an icon to double click on to open it ?
>
> The icons are fine, but the whole list folder of the hard drive comes up
> open as if I had double clicked on it already. That's the problem.
> Everything else seems to be working fine. Just anoying that the full hadr
> drive not just the icon is on the screen.

woah! I'm glad I don't have that problem.
What did you do and how did you fix it?
do you have a Mac guru or did you hafta shell out mega $$$$$$$ to find out
what's wrong?
Hope it all comes out fine. Let us know if we can help.
wish I were going to Taos too. Jealous---My poppies are gorgeous too--gotta
paint em before the weeds get um.
Still needing help,

Gelato--6 days to freedom

> > full picture of the hard drive