RE: best artists' brushes?

---------

From: Chris Bowden (cbowden_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:02:03 PDT

Here is a link to Curry's website. All prices are Canadian dollar retail
prices. Take 35-40% off those prices for your educational pricing. Keep in
mind the strong U.S. dollar compared to the Canadian dollar!
http://www.currys.com/artm/brushindex.html

Can I send you a free educational catalogue?

Chris Bowden
Southwestern Ontario Educational Rep.
Curry's Art Materials
1-800-268-2969 ext. 128