Re: New school in the fall.

---------

From: Myriam Ramos (cemy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 20:42:34 PDT

 Can
> anyone give me some tips in making the leap from regular
schedule to block?
> I hope you all are having a wonderful summer break. Next
week I start a month
> of summer school (am I crazy?) that goes from 8 am until
4:30. Wish me
> luck!!!
> Teresa in El Paso

Teresa,
Although many teachers at my school hate the block
schedule, it's a blessing for me. Having longer periods
allows for more work time. I don't hear "It's over
already?" as much as before. One-period activities are
more frequent. I have even found that the semester
stretches so I can get more done.

I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I do.
Myriam

  Message sent using Caribe.Net WebMail (BETA)
  Caribe.Net - http://www.caribe.net

---