45 minute lessons

---------

From: Robin Fasciano Gianis (rgianis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 06:06:37 PDT

Does anyone on the list have a few favorite lessons they can accomplish in
about 45 minutes for K-6th grade? The Arts camp I work at in the summer
has a different student population every week, and I can not do any long
term projects.I come in only once a week to teach. The director loves
anything culturally relevant, anything relating to another artist or art
history. I would love ideas from some of the creative minds on the list.
Thanks,
Robin

---