Re: year end idea

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 20:35:09 PDT

Great minds think alike! *L* I just purchased the book "Create a Culture" by
Carol Nordgaarden. It is awesome! I plan to use it next year with my middle
school students. I will split them into small groups and each group will
create an entire culture - clothing, food source, geographic region,
religion, holidays, and of course, the art of the culture. Recently Mark
posted this site (http://www.fluxus.org/museum/ about the Fluxus Indians)
which goes along with this entire concept. I have high expectations and
can't wait to see what they come up with!
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids