Re: Back It UP-Woody

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 19:30:56 PDT

Oh, Woody,

I feel so badly for you! Although this is not a computer suggestion, I have a
friend who told me once that she kept all of her negatives and original photos
of her favorite pictures, especially those of family and dear friends in a
fire and waterproof box next to her front door. She had lost her teenage
daughter in a car accident and then experienced a fire in her home where there
was much smoke and water damage to many loved photos...some of her daughter
that could not be replaced. You can imagine how devastated she was.

That box has become her back-up.

Good luck in retrieving your valuable files.

Sandy

---