Re: Alix's Paint Pro mandalas

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 19:33:13 PDT

Alix's Paint Pro mandalasBoy, Bunki is right about Alix's students'
mandalas. They are exciting. I need to take Alix's class because I've
never used paintshop and I want to make my own mandala!

Leah

http://imet.csus.edu/imet1/peshette/mandalas/

Hey, Artsednetters.....If you haven't seen Alix's digital mandalas, you
really need to take a look. These are soooo exciting and advanced. I'm
guessing you are still teaching middle school with these, right Alix? These
are a definite "wow"! Toodles....Bunki

---