Re: Pop up

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 18:35:39 PDT

I would worry if I could not see the Hard Drive icon.
I just lost my hard drive, not just the image. I keep all
kinds of icons on my desktop (as an alias of course).
I can not imagine a mac without the Hard Drive icon.
I now have two hard drive icons on my desk top since
I just got a portable fire wire hard drive.

How would you get into your hard drive folder if you
did not have an icon to double click on to open it ?
                                Woody in KC

wjb wrote:

> Hi Woody, and all you knowledgable Netters
> You seem to know a great deal about Mac's.
> I have a problem with the startup of my computer. It starts up fine ,
> but when the desktop is fully loaded the
> full picture of the hard drive

What does "full picture" mean ?

> comes up. It never did that before. No matter what I have tried I cannot
>
> get this to disappear. Normally only the desktop pattern and the icons
> are visible.
> Gelato

---