Re: New school in the fall.

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:31:51 PDT

First of all, you will wonder how you ever made it in a shorter period.
You can be more deliberate about demos and include short films etc.
However, if they only have a semester instead of a year class, the time
will go too quickly. I also an much less stressed about clean up. One of
the changes I have is more writing and more time for critiques.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---