Re: HELP! Best white sulphite/construction paper???

---------

From: Kay Savay (kay.savay_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:08:53 PDT

You want to make sure the description says "100% sulphite" white drawing
paper. Some sneaky distributors use the word sulphite but it may describe
only some sheets or colors in a package. An exhibitor at the NAEA
conference told me about this trick and I've passed on the information to
our school district art teachers and buyers.

If you have a problem with a shipment insist that the distributor take it
back and replace it with the correct item.

Kay

---