Re: Photoshop

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:45:45 PDT

Woody in KC has an interest in a Photoshop group also.
But, I won't have time till July. After Taos I'm driving
to a computer conference in San Antonio. Maybe I can
pick up some ideas about Photoshop there. I understand
that I will have one copy of 7.0 to play with in the Fall.
Now I use either Photoshop Elements or Photoshop LE.
I prefer the earlier "LE" version because it shows previews
of my Mavica Pics as soon as I put them in the computer.
                                        Woody in KC

---