Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

photoshp and more

From: |||| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 06:39:18 PDT

My partner and I teach photoshop at the high school and have collected quite a few resources and developed quite a few lessons that explore the basic functions of photoshop.
I will dig up our info and post it on my site for the coming school years use.

I am slowly getting pages, links and other things for the site.
Please keep sending any info/links/ etc. to

G. Osborne (our high school) (my classroom site)