Re: new art webpage additions....

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 19:31:15 PDT

new art webpage additions....Your new projects are wonderful! I love your Autumn Leaf quilt, as well as your line design using the dots. I'm not quite sure how you used the dots to get the results you did - could you elaborate? As I looked at them I saw it as a great lead in for introducing drapery into the students' drawings. Thanks as always for the inspiration! :-) I cannot believe I am sitting here thinking about projects for next year! *L*
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids