Pop up meanu

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 19:02:39 PDT

Hi Woody,
You seem to know a great deal about Mac's.
I have a problem with the startup of my computer. It starts up fine ,
but when the desktop is fully loaded the full picture of the hard drive
comes up. It never did that before. No matter what I have tried I cannot
get this to disappear. Normally only the desktop pattern and the icons
are visible. All my techies don't know how to elininate this either.
We've tried going to the view meanu and checking the popup and
unchecking the popup. Nothing seems tomake a difference. Doesn't affect
the perfornmance, but just anoying. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gelato

---