HELP! Best white sulphite/construction paper???

---------

From: Anna (abanana_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 19:07:03 PDT

Hi there,

I usually order all my supplies through Dick Blick, and I'm sure many of
you who do also experienced some serious quality control issues this year.
Especially in the realm of paper. The white sulphite paper that I can
usually watercolr on no problem was bleed through paper, and fell apart in
seconds etc... They really had great quality for the money, and now
they're supplier is gone. I would love to hear your recommendations for
where/what kind you all like the best.

THank you SO much,

Anna

---