Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Interior Design: Chris

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 18:34:44 PDT

Actually, you're right. Very little is offered at CSCC. Photography and
drawing and a few others. In fact, art classes are offered in the
Humanities Dept. But if you're interested in teaching I'm sure Doug
would be interested in taking your application.
I teach Eng. Comp. (mostly Essay and Research) I would suggest checking
it's an excellent resource for students looking for arts programs. Chris

>>> 05/28/02 21:29 PM >>>
Tell me what you are teaching and what is offered!
I was unaware of anything there at CSCC but a drawing least
fine arts. Please pardon my ignorance and fill me in. I am at
Christian and would love to know.