Photoshop group....off-list

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 18:30:55 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Hi, Judie. I am definitely interested in being in the loop with the
discussion about Photoshop. I just took a 3-day workshop...3 1/2 hrs. each
night...and feel I've just touched the surface on my learning curve for this
software. I have yet to purchase it but seriously want to. I'm still toying
with the idea of just getting Photoshop Elements instead of the full-blown
Photoshop 7.0. What do you have? What's your opinion about Elements?
I hope some of you can steer me in the right direction.

Maybe this discussion will generate an answer for me. I found a book called
"50 Fast Digital Photo Techniques" by Gregory Georges, Hungry Minds, Inc.
written for Photoshop Elements. In the back it lists the differences between
Elements, Photoshop 5.0 and Photoshop 6.0. There doesn't seem to be much
difference between them according to this list.

Toodles.....Bunki

---