Looks like the techie lady FINALLY got her act together and finished
re-doing my art webpages...though she started re-doing it without my
knowledge and did not ask permission. I honestly WAS seriously thinking
about chucking the whole thing. Anyway...it's taken THIS long for her to
finally get it all working (it was working fine before she touched it) and
together we have added some new pages of my students' works for viewing.
She has put everything in the menu in alphabetical order and has marked with
a red dot the newest things...but there are also some more new things you
might not have seen before this. Check out these pages if you haven't
Jim Dine Hearts
Sculpture (Pantyhose)...the pictures were lost, now found, and are baaack
Tessellations...regular ones besides the Triangular ones
I'm pooped and ready for a two-month life change. We've still got 12 more
days left. I'm just puttin' one foot in front of the other as 1/2 of my
classroom is still in boxes. My curriculum has changed from
"standards-based" into "what have I opened and found so far".