Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

teaching abroad

From: Myriam Ramos (cemy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 20:23:57 PDT

A couple of days ago someone on the list mentioned a site
for getting jobs abroad. I must have copied it wrong
because I can't get to it. I have something like I get the right one please?

A colleague's son is graduating from BU this Sunday and
wants to teach somewhere he can make a difference. His
major is English but he is fully bilingual
(Spanish/English). If any one has another suggestion,
please send it along.

  Message sent using Caribe.Net WebMail (BETA)
  Caribe.Net -