Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Interior Design

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 16:09:44 PDT

I was in Industrial Design at OSU way back and one of their fields was
interior design. 'course that's 4 year too. I teach at CSCC and i don't
know of any degrees there but you could always try their on-line
catalogue at

Good luck, Chris

>>> 05/28/02 17:18 PM >>>
Can one still study interior design through a multitude of schools? such
home ec or whatever they call that now...I have a high school student
to major in interior design. Does anyone know about their programs at
state, Columbus State or any other central Ohio school? She does not
CCAD which is our local 4-year art college.