Re: Interior Design

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 16:09:44 PDT

Beth,
I was in Industrial Design at OSU way back and one of their fields was
interior design. 'course that's 4 year too. I teach at CSCC and i don't
know of any degrees there but you could always try their on-line
catalogue at www.cscc.edu

Good luck, Chris

>>> Elizheisey@aol.com 05/28/02 17:18 PM >>>
Can one still study interior design through a multitude of schools? such
as
home ec or whatever they call that now...I have a high school student
wanting
to major in interior design. Does anyone know about their programs at
Ohio
state, Columbus State or any other central Ohio school? She does not
want
CCAD which is our local 4-year art college.
Thanks//Beth

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---