Re: PBS Art: 21 series

---------

From: PALSROK-LILLY, CARIN (TMBCRP01_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 10:53:26 PDT

I find that my ninth graders handle it well in fifteen minute increments, especially after having been familiarized with the artists beforehand. It adds a personal touch for them to see the artist's speak about their work as well as see the process of working. However, an hour at a time can be a little much for them.

---