lost email about designing on folded paper

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 10:19:19 PDT

Someone sent an email,today, I think, about middle school ice
breakers. I have lost this message and it sounded real good. About
taking a paper and having the students fold it alot of different ways
and then designing in each section. Please send it again. It
sounded great! Thanks...

Trying to devise those performance finals,

anyone else having trouble sleeping at nite?? too much to do now.

Ann in Michigan

---