Re: Photoshop

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 03:04:30 PDT

Great ideas like the one below are being generated in my response to my
inquiry about Photoshop. Just wondering if anyone on the list is
interested in participating in a smaller "Photoshop Discussion Group" off
the main Getty List?
If so, reply to me and I will set up a smaller list. Thanks.

Judie

>I've used Photoshop in Printmaking. After taking the
>digital photos, the kids manipulate it and, after
>printing, reverse the image using tracing paper. Then, of
>course, they copy the image on a linoleum plate and
>continue the normal process.
>
>Myriam

> Message sent using Caribe.Net WebMail (BETA)
> Caribe.Net - http://www.caribe.net

---