Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: something new --WHEATIES

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 17:19:22 PDT

I think it's a great idea!

>>> 05/12/02 00:15 AM >>>
To all,

So we are all tired and weary
and we all love our work although, sometimes our jobs interfere with

I was talking tonight to Chris Anderson who is on this list (He is just back from Washington after being honored
his accomplishments in bringing his documentation of artists through
video )
Congratulations to Chris.

Anyhow, we were talking about just such documentation and recognition of
artists and talking about what has been talked about on this list
-- how exhausting it is to be an art teacher and an artist.

and we bantered about WHEATIES
and thought
Artists need the same kind of stamina as athletes --- why can't an
be on a Wheaties box

If we can have an Art Teacher Barbie
why can't an artist be on a Wheaties Box??

Seems to me ( a campaign to include the arts in a successful marketing
is the ultimate application of VCAE

just a thought