Re: something new --WHEATIES

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 17:19:22 PDT

I think it's a great idea!

>>> pknott@enter.net 05/12/02 00:15 AM >>>
To all,

So we are all tired and weary
and we all love our work although, sometimes our jobs interfere with
our
work.

I was talking tonight to Chris Anderson who is on this list
www.artinres.com (He is just back from Washington after being honored
for
his accomplishments in bringing his documentation of artists through
video )
Congratulations to Chris.

Anyhow, we were talking about just such documentation and recognition of
artists and talking about what has been talked about on this list
recently
-- how exhausting it is to be an art teacher and an artist.

and we bantered about WHEATIES
and thought
Artists need the same kind of stamina as athletes --- why can't an
artist
be on a Wheaties box

If we can have an Art Teacher Barbie
why can't an artist be on a Wheaties Box??

Seems to me ( a campaign to include the arts in a successful marketing
tool)
is the ultimate application of VCAE

just a thought
Patty