art and poetry

---------

From: christine kotarsky (natu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 13:32:09 PDT

I am currently taking a class on teaching poetry to children. My assignment is to create 3 lessons plans that integrates art and poetry. While searching the internet I saw an artist who did poetry murals, and another who incorporated poetry into paintings.

Has anyone done a lesson that integrated poetry on the elementary level? Please share
Thanks in advance
Christine

---