Re: My new paranoia....DON"T remove your web pages for summer, PLEASE~!!!

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 13:40:52 PDT

I DO have my own page...actually, a website of my kids' art...TONS of it.
At www.sjs.org, click on "classes", click on "lower school", click on
"lower school art gallery". I'm talking about making up or adding to
lessons I do already, but I got a new lcd projector for next year, so I am
anxious to incorporate so much from this list into my teaching world!

---