Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: My new paranoia....DON"T remove your web pages for summer, PLEASE~!!!

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 13:40:52 PDT

I DO have my own page...actually, a website of my kids' art...TONS of it.
At, click on "classes", click on "lower school", click on
"lower school art gallery". I'm talking about making up or adding to
lessons I do already, but I got a new lcd projector for next year, so I am
anxious to incorporate so much from this list into my teaching world!