Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

links and stuff

From: |||| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 11:24:16 PDT

Has somebody compiled a list of everyones sites?
I would like to add them to which I will begin developing shortly.
If everyone could possibly send me links, or their site with everyones pages listed, that would be great.
I know we had a list going awhile back on all the great museums links. If somebody could post those from their site, I could put those up there also.
I really want to be a site of resources from everyone on the list. We can all say we built it together.
I know sometimes people forget the longer URL's if they do not bookmark them...
So, the more info everyone can post, the more useful can be..I know is pretty easy to remember to...
send any info to

Thanks in advance for all the links and info you send me.

G. Osborne.