Re: My new paranoia....DON"T remove your web pages for summer, PLEASE~!!!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 11:16:58 PDT

I personally plan to spend part of my summer months revamping my page and
uploading all the lessons I snapped pics of as the students carted them out
the door. I don't know if anyone actually takes down their pages during the
summer - too much work! *L* After 22 years of teaching you are a wealth of
information - instead of a power point why not your own page! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids