RE: Photoshop

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 10:10:08 PDT

Hi Harold,
Your "On The Cover Of" magazine project is a knockout!!! I bet the kids
adore it. Many thanks for sharing it with us. In fact, you've given me
next week's assignment in all my computer classes. I used to do something
like this when I taught 'wet art' but the covers were never really
convincingly real looking. Digitally, this project looks really real!!!

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA