My new paranoia....DON"T remove your web pages for summer, PLEASE~!!!

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 09:17:03 PDT

Ok guys....I'm totally addicted to this list since December. I've spent
the last 5 months downloading websites and webpages of many of your
students' awesome projects daily. It feels like I'm collecting charms for
a charm bracelet. Over the summer I plan to work many of these resources
into PowerPoint Presentations for my curriculum next year. In the 22
years I've been teaching, I have NOTHING to compare to the wealth of
helpful information gleaned from this group. No workshops, or
conferences, NOTHING can touch the awesome ideas generated here on a daily
basis. SO......here's my paranoia....

PLEASE leave your web pages on over the summer! I have NO time during the
school year to work up all of this new curriculum and have been dreaming
of working up a lesson a day in power point for however many weeks it
takes me during the summer to accomplish all of my dreamed of new lessons
for next year. I fear that I will finally get to work on my photoshop
ideas, or the mandela resources, etc. and they will be REMOVED for summer,
all decks cleared for next year's web page! Please leave your pages on!
I'm sure others are thinking the same thing...just now realize that the
dream could be shattered! lol.

---