Re: Simple Formula for ordering clay...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 06:53:54 PDT

Thanks all for your input.....I will do some calculations as a result, and
see if I need to quickly order still more. Also, appreciate the offerings
of other clay companies to order from. I've been ordering from Continental
Clay out of Minneapolis.

thanks again, you guys are troopers!!!!
Larry

My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---